Monday, September 21, 2009

Rain Rain...

It rained this morning. First day in 21 days. I just had to go for a long walk and get soaked. I'm taking a brief break for lunch and blogging. I've been working on my new book now for just over a month. Progress is beginning to show. It grows by 20-30 pages at a time. Now if I could just get someone interested in my other two books! Even a glimmer of interest would be encouraging! Oh well, as I read in Janet and Isaac Asimov's book How to Enjoy Writing - "Writers write."
Now that I am dry and fed, I'd better get back to it. I have been so productive lately that it makes my head spin! Nothing like being creative to loosen up creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/