Thursday, October 1, 2009

Free Time

I'm supposed to be working part time as well as volunteering. All that has been pulled out from under my feet lately. No shifts at work this month. My volunteer post taken away... It's all a bit unsettling at first but then I realized that I have more free time to finish my novel and do some painting.

My current project is a short story for the CBC Radio contest. Deadline is Nov 1, 2009. I'm halfway there. I'm also looking into posting one of my books on Authonomy.com. Interesting site and I've heard lots of great things about it. I need to get attention to my writing somehow!
In the meantime, I'll be working on short stories, Padded Walls, and magazine articles.

Giving up is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/