Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy 2018!

 
January 4 2018

I've been really bad at keeping up this blog. Life has taken so many twists and turns over the past couple of years. I am happy to report things are calm and life is good :)

After a fun Christmas and New Years with friends, I've been able to spend some time working on a couple of projects.

One is a new series idea that came from a chat with a friend. Before the book is even written, my agent and I have pitched it to a publisher. I have my fingers, toes, legs, everything crossed!

The second is me.

Okay, I'm an ongoing project. But my goal this year is to get back to walking like I did over the past year and - thanks to a little encouragement from an outside source - run a 5km this fall.

I've done a lot of sitting over the past two months between work and the holidays and I'm feeling the pain once more. Time to get back on track. At least I've lost a couple pounds over the holidays (how did that one work?) and not gained over Christmas which helps motivate me even more!

One more goal I have for the year is to post on my blog once a week. I'm thinking Mondays.
What the heck, everyone needs something to put them to sleep at night, right? LOL!!

May 2018 fill your hearts with love, fill your souls with adventure, and may you all take a little time each day just for you.

Love

Diane
 

1 comment:

  1. Crossing my fingers for your booky thing to come through. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/