Monday, October 8, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've popped out from beneath mounds of editing long enough to with everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and let you all know I'll be at the Brampton Artist's Festival this coming Saturday, October 13 from 10am - 4pm with my books. The festival takes place at Bramalea Retirement Residence at 30 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton.

Another piece of good news is that I've finished The Painted Lady and sent the manuscript off to my wonderful publisher Books We Love. If you've lost count, that's book Number 7!
The one last book slated for 2018 is Dead Without Pride which I plan to submit on time Oct 15 for republishing.

I had an amazing local photographer take some incredible headshots for my upcoming new books, public events, and websites. I'll be uploading those as soon as all these edits are done. In the meantime, here is a look at the postcards I'll be handing out this weekend....

I'll also be attending WOW at the Orangeville Public Library this coming November.
Watch for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/