Happy New Year!!
It's been a really crazy 2018 for me. As well as working full time at the theatre:
- I've republished my Gilda Wright Mysteries with Books We Love.
- I've published the fourth book in my Wild Blue Mystery series
- I've met a wonderful man who has taken me on some fun adventures, including a couple trips to Niagara Falls.
- I've been able to meet my son's girlfriend and shared Christmas with all of my kids.
- December 23, I had an MRI on my knee to see what sort of damage was inside.
- December 27, my doctor called to say she is referring me to an orthopedic surgeon due to the amount of damaged cartilage.
- December 31, enjoying the last day of the year with my kids, cats and my honey.
What's coming in 2019?
- I'll be submitting the first book for a whole new series in February to Books We Love. Sandstone Cove Mysteries features a former model, her hippie sister, and an English Sheepdog puppy with a taste for socks.
- My agent Dawn Dowdle will be shopping around a new series for me starting in January called A.J. Cadell Mysteries. No hints for this one just yet!!
- My next work in progress will be the FINAL book in my Gilda Wright series: Dead Without Shame. Gilda will test for her black belt in karate and possibly choose between Mick and Kane...
- After that, the sky is the limit!
Happy New Year!! May 2019 bring love and happiness to you all!