Sunday, April 3, 2011

This is a test....

Last weekend I tried something I hadn't done before. I entered a 24 hour story writing contest that is held monthly by Wynterblue Publishing out of North Bay, Ontario. While I had checked out the prompts and the rules previously, I'd never actually entered. Silly me. I took on the challenge and dove in head first. What did I come out with? Two short stories that totally surprised me. More murder mysteries. For anyone interested, feel free to check them out!  I'll post one after the short list of winners is posted.




2 comments:

  1. I'm very interested to hear the results. Good job, Diane; you should be proud of your achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/