Monday, December 7, 2020

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!



Happy Holidays!

I've been taking time to play with some fun new ways of sharing my books! Granted, this video is a bit longer than I would like, but it does share ALL of my current novels! Next year, I'll go with the new ones since 2021 will be very busy with new releases!

A couple dates have changed but watch for new novels in April, a novella in August, and another great mystery in November 2021.

As well, I'm working on a whole new series AND possibly a Fantasy novel or two.

Never rest for the writer!

Nanowrimo went very well, which is why there is a fantasy novel on the way. A great little YA book called The Spirited Witch. I even have a fun cover drafted! Now this is where the patience kicks in. Edits then possibly submission to a few publishers after a few friends and their kids read it. 
Let's see where this thing goes!


What else is happening?

A TON of great authors on the Escape With a Writer blog posts and some of my own promotions all over the place. As well as some courses I've been taking behind the scenes and many Zoom calls and author chats.  Also getting to participate in meetings I would never be able to attend in person even without all the restrictions right now. 

Wow! Where some things in 2020 have brought me down, there have been a great deal of positives as well. I'll take them!

For now, I'm off to do more fun things and keep out of trouble (?) if that's possible.

Happy Holidays whichever wonderful one you celebrate! For me, that's Merry Christmas!

Wishing you love,

Diane


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/