Happy New Year 2022!
If the past two years have taught us anything it is that life is short and we shouldn’t take anything for granted.
We’ve all lost loved ones, had our jobs change in ways we could never have imagined, and learned more about ourselves and those close to us than ever.
Personally, I've accomplished a few things in 2021:
- took a playwrighting workshop with Norm Foster.
- published All That Shines.
- published Dead without Remorse.
- continued my relationship with BWL Publishing.
- became a book coach!
- returned to the office in July - albeit not my usual office.
- took a trip in September with my honey to see my family.
- was finally able to get back into my usual office in November.
- worked with a few amazing authors to edit their books and help them get one step closer to publishing.
- volunteering to work on a writers' conference with WCYR.
- writing with WCYR group once or twice a week.
- moved in with my honey, two cats, and a dog!
- dealt with some very serious family issues that we've come through with amazing strength.
- finally got a car I don't have to share.
- continuing my Escape with a Writer blog and working with Creative Edge Publicity to add even more great authors.
- made some great new friends.
- becoming a board member for the Crime Writers of Canada!
- publishing The Conned Lady in April.
- publishing Dead Man's Doll in September.
- continuing Escape with a Writer and my liaison with Creative Edge Publishing.
- hosting a monthly Coffee Talk for Author Accelerator and talking writing.
- continuing to write with WCYR.
- settling into my new role as a board member with Crime Writers of Canada.
- writing a couple short stories for anthologies.
- and so many more!