Sunday, May 22, 2022

Congratulations to author Laureen Guilian on the launch of Moon of Change!

 


Welcome to author, Laureen Guilian! 

L a u re e n G i u l i a n lives in a small community on the shores of Lake Huron in Southwestern Ontario with her husband, fur and feather kids. Occasionally some grandchildren are enticed to come play in the sand for a while. Words are her life – whether spoken with love and intention, written with wit and a laugh or chanted to the wind and the willows. Laureen Giulian will lead you into a world of wonder and power, allowing you to discover aspects of yourself that you didn’t know existed! 

Email: Author@LaureenGiulian.ca

Website: https://LaureenGiulian.ca 

@LaureenGiulian.ca on f/LinkedIn/Rumble 

Link to prwebnews: Media Release

What would you write if you knew you couldn’t fail?

I would finish writing a Spiritual Healing Course, begun years ago, that supports each individual from where they are at spiritually. It would guide individuals to access the discovery and development of a variety of skills & tools, which can then be used to achieve full and complete personal healing and enable them to help others learn and grow. 

How do you know when your book is finished?

Hmmm, my experience was quite simple really. The original desired outcome for the plot had been reached, though the readers are left wanting to spend more time with the characters to find out what new adventures they will experience next. In Moon of Change, the words “The End” actually appeared on the page before I knew I was finished! 

Do you write part-time or full-time?

At the moment, I am writing part-time. The majority of my time is being spent on learning the ins and outs of marketing and social media for my book. That hasn’t come easily to me. Much of social media is based on spontaneity and I’m a prolific planner. The two don’t seem to be in harmony just yet, but it will come with practice. I have made some significant progress though, thanks to some wonderful humans who have shared their experience with me. I am eager to see the day when I can just write the books and have someone else manage the business part of it. 

How long on average does it take you to write a book? 

Moon of Change was a four year labour of love. The process took me through such a learning curve at a time when I was going through a deep inner healing process. I had to learn discipline and how to balance what I thought I ‘needed’ to do what I knew I ‘wanted’ to do. I’ve determined that the next book will be finished with a year of publication of Moon of Change. I don’t want my readers to have to wait so long that they forget about the first book. 

What is the most difficult part of your artistic process? 

Choosing what to do first! I have so many ideas and projects that have been started but not completed. I’ve been using a journal to write about my own spiritual experiences for about forty years. There is so much information and inspiration available to me from those writings that I often don’t know what to do first. It will all come together when the time is right for each bit of it to be explored in more detail. 

What is your next project?

I have begun to write the second book of The Change Series trilogy. It is Grandmother Mavis’ story. I’ve also got three other books that I began over the past few years. The time spent on them comes in fits and spurts. They are not fictional. These are a book of poetry, a spiritual development book and a bit of a memoir. I want to express my deepest appreciation for the connection between creative people. We can succeed without it, although the journey may be much more difficult. Thank you!


MOON OF CHANGE

“Life is about fully experiencing all the emotions of our journeys. When we choose the inward way, the opportunity for exponential growth is immeasurable – transcended only by the abundance of gifts we get to open and share with HUmanity. The gifts you were presented by our Creator are limitless!

Kiera Clark expresses her experiences of the outer world through art – visually recreating the fullness of her senses with paint and texture – in ways that allow the observer to emote a spiritual inner standing of their own creation. Joshua Marshall and his spirit horse, Nightsong, travel into the past to create a very different future for themselves and others. 

Through a series of metaphysical experiences, these two young people (Kiera and Joshua) awaken to an urgent need to learn to walk the good way. Can they learn fast enough to save a small Autumn Harvest Camp from an archaeological excavation, with very limited access to their Indigenous heritage?”

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity and your support, Diane! I feel honoured!

    ReplyDelete

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/