Friday, January 13, 2023

Who Would You Love to Work With as a Mentor? (Part 2)

 


Happy Friday the 13th!!

While I'm sure no one has lost sleep over whether or not I signed up to take Natalie Goldberg's virtual Writing Down the Bones course, I wanted to follow up! 

I DID IT!

This is my early, early, early birthday present to myself since the odds of me taking a trip anywhere this year is slim. Why not feed my brain and soul?

The fun part is I've already been meeting other classmates and we have options to form our own group to share work and encourage each other. Should be fun! I'll start to dig into the videos soon!

Hopefully, you have also discovered a mentor. Someone who can encouage you along your path no matter what that may be.

Have a wonderful weekend and feel free to comment and join me on my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/dianebatorauthor/

Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/