Friday, August 18, 2023

I Burn, the newest single by Grammy considered singer/songwriter Glenda Benevides

 


I Burn

 The newest single by Grammy Considered singer/songwriter Glenda Benevides


GLENDA is an award winning, Recording Academy voting member, GRAMMY® considered singer-songwriter who weaves stories that touch the soul. Imagine the soul singing love child of Heart, Janis Joplin, and Bessie Smith and that is Glenda. A powerfully resonate voice, emanating with blues and soul, demanding attention, calling to action and uplifting the very fabric of love shared amongst us all… Like a wild tent revival preacher, Glenda’s sermon is empowerment, enlightenment and building bridges of understanding all wrapped in powerful self-expression that moves you from the head to the feet!

GLENDA’s career has included singing and performing for the South African Film Festival in Cannes France, The Brava theater for a women’s fundraiser gala in San Francisco, the Popkomm Music conference in Berlin, a Beverly Wilshire, Los Angeles solo performance for best selling author Harv Ecker (Millionaire Mind seminars) and a guest appearance at the Crown Plaza in Santiago, Chile to a Presidential fundraiser for Dennis Kucinich at the Kuumbwas Jazz Center in Santa Cruz, CA and in 2017 a rally for Alabama Democratic Senator Doug Jones.

  


“I have known Glenda for numerous years now and she is one of the most loving, kind and amazingly talented people I have been privileged to meet.   Over the years she has worked with exceptionally highly acclaimed creative musical and stage personalities.  Her love of music shines through her songs and performances and I believe that she is a star in her own right.  I have to add that I absolutely love watching her music videos which she directs and stars in.  Glenda adds a very special uniqueness to the music industry and I wish her all the best for her continued success.”   Alison Demarco Author, Edinburgh Rock and Blues Festival - Edinburgh Scotland

 


I am very fond of a good turn of phrase and have long wondered when I might use a particular one.  I’m pleased to finally find this perfect opportunity. Glenda’s music is “a slow drink of whiskey.” Great phrase, isn’t it?  But I can honestly say that I can think of nothing more evocative to describe what I hear.  Her music is rich, full of life, and it will warm your soul.  Her passion for reaching people with her music is unique and it shows. Treat yourself to a slow drink of whiskey.  You’ll thank me later.   Tim "Santiago" Converse of "Santiago's Magic


Goddess is a music and lyrical conversation that is fun, uplifting, introspective and soulful. Goddess is inspired by and dedicated to honoring women who are self-expressed, who are courageously living life rich in self-expression and soul.


 LULUWHITE – The Newest Single by Glenda Benevides!!! 



Glenda's music makes a difference

EVERY TIME YOU BUY A SONG, I PLANT A TREE FOR YOU!

YES, every time you buy a song I'm planting a tree!


It's Simple: You buy my song or EP and I plant a Tree for you.

I give back by planting a tree for all music purchased. Together we can be In action and apart of the solution!  Thank You!

To Plant More Trees!  https://onetreeplanted.org                           

PLANT A TREE


GLENDA IS AVAILABLE FOR PRESS AND MEDIA INQUIRIES.

MEDIA CONTACT: Mickey Mikkelson        

Email:  mickey.creativeedge@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/