Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Find out more about Year of Yoga by yogi Kassandra Reinhardt


I offered to share this new book because I've been doing Kassandra's online yoga classes for well over 30 days now. She has a soothing voice, a great range of moves for those of us who haven't done yoga in a few years, and offers a 30 Day Morning and Evening Challenge, which I loved! Don't believe me? See for yourself at Yoga with Kassandra 

Am I going to get this book? You bet!!  

This has been hard to hold in... but the time is finally right!

I can't believe it, but my brand new book and online program has just been published!

It's available for order right now on Amazon worldwide and I would be honored for you to go check it out.

>> CLICK HERE

Year of Yoga is an honest look at my own way of practicing in sync with the rhythms of nature through seasonal, daily and lunar classes.

A labor of love filled with sequences, seasonal meditations, affirmations and lunar practices to guide you through the year.

Now this isn't just any old book...

Since I'm primarily an online yoga teacher, I wanted to go above and beyond with this project by including ONLINE video yoga classes and audio meditations for each sequence in this book!

That's 22 video yoga classes and 4 audio meditations. ðŸ¥°

Every practice in the book has a QR code which you can scan with your phone and be taken to the class. You can also find all of the classes on a secure webpage which you'll get access to once you have the book. You can choose to follow along from the book or with me via video!

Year of Yoga has been a true labor of love and I'm so proud of the finished product.

Big giant thank you to all of you in the Yoga with Kassandra community for always inspiring me and supporting my work. I'm so grateful!!

Here's the link again: https://geni.us/yearofyoga

Have a wonderful day,Kassandra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/