Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Bookstore Lady is in PRINT!

I am so excited to report that The Bookstore Lady is now in print and copies arrived last night!
They are available at BookLore and Aardvark Music in Orangeville and on Amazon.com.

It's such a thrill to see my dream become a reality after all these years.
I am thankful for all the people who have helped me along the way and, believe me, they all know who they are!

In upcoming news:
My next book, The Mystery Lady is under construction and will come out later this spring.
AND...
My wonderful agent, Dawn, is gearing up to query Death of a Jaded Samurai to publishers.
So far, it looks like 2014 could be a very busy year!
Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/