Sunday, October 20, 2019

Joan Havelange talks about "Wayward Shot"


Welcome to author Joan Havelange!

 

Good evening, Joan,

Thank you for agreeing to appear on my blog! Can you tell us about your life outside of writing?
I’m an avid golfer, and a traveler, I’ve had the good fortune to visit over 40 countries. I’m also fortunate to have family close by and I get to enjoy my grandchildren growing up.

Do you have a current work in progress?
My next book is set in Egypt, which I visited a few years ago. On a cruise down the Nile. There is a murder in a locked room and a missing passenger.

Oh wow! That sounds interesting.
Was there a person who encouraged you to write?
Yes! My daughter Yvonne Rediger who is also an author

As a writer, where do you see yourself five years from now?
I have more ideas than time I think. But definitely I’ll be writing Cozy Mysteries.

I have that problem too. More ideas than time!
What are you working on now?
As I said my Egyptian Mystery and I have one first draft of another, and one is just an out line.

A Blurb from Wayward Shot:
 When Mabel slices her golf ball into the town cemetery. She and her best friend Violet think the worst that could happen would be a lost ball. That is until they discover a dead body, and it isn't six feet under. Mabel's golf ball lays in the middle of his forehead, it’s murder.
The ladies take it upon themselves to solve the mystery of the dead body in the graveyard. Using the information gleaned from Coffee Row, a collection of eccentric townspeople. Leads them to investigate golfers and relatives of the deceased. Their investigation frustrates a newly appointed RCMP officer, who does his best to put a stop to their interference.
But nothing stops the intrepid detectives. Not the RCMP, a stampede of cattle or even shots fired at them in the dark. They have an uncanny ability to find trouble and dead bodies. Almost getting themselves killed before solving the murders

Sounds like you’re having a great time writing! Where can we find you and your books?
You can find me at http://www.bookswelove.net/authors/havelange-joan-cozy-mystery/ and http://www.facebook.com/mabelmysteries/

Have a great week, readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/